Green Vines Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Longest Day of All the Long Days

Oh. My. Lanta. If today is a glimpse of what this semester is going to be like, then I really wanna just drop out and go travel or something. I never thought today would end.

First, I woke up super early, but not as early as I was trying to make myself wake up cause my phone alarm wasn't working. Stupid smart phones. They seem to have more problems than the brick phones. 

Rushed to class. Online stats. Yeah you noticed the online part huh. So you may be thinking, why did you have to go to an online class? Well it was the first day and they had to show us how to use the stupid websites. They scheduled it for 8 am. I think people who signed up for an online class don't really wanna be up at 8 am. Hence, the online part. 

Then I went to the bookstore to find the one last book they didn't have when I went before. Couldn't find it again. Asked someone who worked there, AGAIN, and they just said they didn't have it without bothering to even check. 

Rushed to work. Same ole same ole there I guess. Less football drama though which is a plus. Then I went to American Culture, the class with the Rules of the Decorum. The class has 10 PEOPLE. Wow. And it turns out the teacher is more weird and OCD than stuck up. It was a super weird experience. I'd write more about that but I'm exhausted. 

Went back to the bookstore to try and find that book again, couldn't find it. AGAIN. Asked the info desk girl and she helped me find it. It was in the wrong place. Stupid. 

Went to the bank and had to wait in line for like a half hour. Went to "quickly" grab food on the way home and ended up being in the Sonic drive thru for like 15 min. They are always ridiculously slow. 

Got home, thank goodness my textbooks from Amazon came in the mail. Opened the box, took the book out and started on the 2 chapters I was supposed to read by tomorrow. Got done reading the first chapter about an hour ago. Couldn't take it anymore. 

Did all the Stats registering I was supposed to do on the websites and then had to read pointless jokes/stories about stats and watch a video with a robotic voice trying to teach me. This class is going to be what I imagine Hell is like. 

I still have another chapter of History of Graphic Design to read but I can barely keep my eyes open, let alone read and retain information. 

I'm seriously concerned about what I've gotten myself into. 

Also, I bought the new BYU football shirt today. I think it's hysterical. If you don't get why, that's probably a good thing. 


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't mention the monkey vest! Also...I still haven't done my stats stuff. That's probably bad, huh?

    ReplyDelete