Green Vines Background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shopping for Dresses is Like Shopping for Men

What do you get if these shirts have a baby?


This shirt


Ooh baby. There are some winners out there. 

Shopping for dresses is JUST like shopping for men. You've got to go through a lot of ugly ones and sometimes you have to settle, but eventually you find one that is PERFECT for you and exactly what you want. 

One of my favorite sayings is:
"Men are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken and all the ones left are handicapped."

Luckily, I was able to find a dress for my sister's wedding with way less hassle and stress than trying to find a good man haha. 

Ain't it perdy?


If I have to wear a dress, it has to be cute and will almost always be with converse. Brown ones with this dress :) Can't wait. 

10 days and my sister will be a married woman. 
Weird. 
But she has a gorgeous dress and a terrific guy so her shopping is over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment