Green Vines Background

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear

For years and years I have wanted a gigantic teddy bear. My little sister Amy got one from her boyfriend for her birthday or something and I was super jealous. Today, fate intervened. Look what I found while wandering around Costco:


Mine is the one on the left. His name is Snuggleupagus.
Amy's is the one on the right and his name is Fernando. They are now BFF. 

Tonight we made them have dance battles, fighting battles, run on the treadmill, etc. It was great fun. Click here to see a video of part of it.

I think you're never too old to have a stuffed animal (if you're a girl. that part is very important). 
The only rule is, the older you get, the bigger the stuffed animal needs to be. Hence, the teddy bear that comes up to my shoulders. 

I didn't want to sit around and wait for someone to buy it for me, so I got it myself. 
Best decision I've made in a while :)

Look, it's Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear, and Goldilocks


No comments:

Post a Comment