Green Vines Background

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Never Thought Cleaning Would be Bad for My Wallet

Soooooooooooooo........I finally have gotten around to moving the rest of my clothes from my old room to my new room. As a result, I found a TON of clothes I forgot I had. I had a huge stack of jeans that are totally not my style anymore, and they fit weird. So what did I do? I went online and ordered a bunch of jeans....whoops. 

In my defense, they were all HALF OFF!!!!! I got two pairs from American Eagle, and two pairs from Hollister. The total for all that was about the same as one pair of jeans from Buckle. Bam! Justified purchase. Now I can sleep at night. 





Yesterday, I looked at my booklist for school this semester. Not nearly as bad as last semester, but still, I hate buying textbooks. I ordered all the ones I could from Amazon.com since they're way cheaper than the bookstore. So now I am waiting on three separate packages......yay :) 

Not gonna lie, I'm more excited for the jeans than the textbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment