Green Vines Background

Monday, August 1, 2011

I Don't Have a Time Machine, So These Markers Will Have to Do

You know how they say the grass is always greener on the other side? Well it's true. When you're little, you just want to grow up. When you grow up, you just want to go back to being little. I was recently going through a box of my old stuff and it was bringing back lots of memories. Lately it has felt like my childhood was a lot better than what I've got going on right now. 

Since I was feeling all nostalgic and wanting to go back to being a little kid, I went to the store and bought washable markers, colored pencils, a gigantic superhero coloring book, and some mac and cheese.

I colored this awesome Iron Man


The colors in the photo are way off but you get the point. 
Sometimes it's nice to take off all the pressure I put on myself about having to be all creative and progressive and be the best artist,

and just COLOR :) 

1 comment:

  1. Catherine and I colored for about an hour on Sunday. One of the best parts of my day that day.

    ReplyDelete