Green Vines Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Awesomeness of Things I Have Stumbled Across

Recently I have stumbled across some pretty cool things. 

Awesome thing number one:

Imagine Dragons



I found them when my friend invited me to the rooftop concert in Provo. I couldn't go cause I didn't feel well, but I looked them up online and they are AMAZING. I love them. I downloaded their more recent CD. It only has eight tracks but is still awesome. Check them out here

Awesome thing number two:

This watch


It is an iPod Nano that clips onto a watch band. I think this one deserves a FREAKING AWESOME!

And thirdly awesome is:


Click on her name to check her out.

She is an amazing artist and I'm probably going to get her artwork as my new laptop skin. This one to be specific. 

But there are so many other cool ones I can't decide. But I really like that one. This is the kind of stuff I want to make when I am actually a graphic designer. 

Anyways, have fun looking at all this awesome stuff. More to come later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment