Green Vines Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Long Time Coming

I have finally decided that it is time to say goodbye to my job.

It is time for me to make a change. I am finally going to take control of my life and make it better because I can't keep living like this.
There is more to life than doing something you hate every day.
There is more to life than putting up with people treating you like less than you deserve to be treated.
There is more to life than going through the motions, simply because it's easy, routine, and familiar. 
There is more to life than simply floating through life hoping that one day things will change by themselves for the good.
There is more to life than continuously putting yourself in a toxic environment.

Everyone, at least once in their life, has to realize that they need to stop beating a dead horse.
If it hasn't gotten better by now, then it never will.
So I need to remove myself from the situation. Move on to something better. Get out of this rut and finally, finally be happy.

I don't know why it has taken me so long to do this but now is the time.

I don't know where I'm going to go, or what I'm going to do, or even if the next place will be better, but here's hoping it all turns out okay.

Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY JENNIE!!!! :) i'm so proud of you. it's long past due. and guess what.... i'll see you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete