Green Vines Background

Saturday, July 30, 2011

If You Put a Boot On a Girl's Car, Don't Hit On Her

Once upon a time, I parked in an almost completely empty parking lot in Provo, and came back 2 hours later to find a big, fat, ugly boot on my car at midnight. 

Yay.

So I called the number on the stupid paper on my window, the guy said he'd be there in 10-15 min. 
25 min. later I call him, he said he'd be there in another 10 min.
20 min. after that, he finally pulls up.

He "apologized" for the inconvenience, and then proceeded to hit on me while he charged my credit card $50 bucks
 (which I think is completely excessive, a warning or like a $10 fine would've been understandable. Plus, that was all the money I had gotten back from my insurance company, so that buzz was killed). 

I was dumbfounded. 
Seriously dude, do not hit on chicks after you put a freaking boot on their car and then charge them ridiculous amounts of money. 

I hate Provo.

No comments:

Post a Comment