Green Vines Background

Sunday, October 30, 2011

When You Look at it This Way....

It's no secret I hate rap. I've heard some people say rap stands for Retards Attempting Poetry haha. Some of it is good, but the majority of it sucks in my opinion. One of my friends tried to convince me otherwise. She found some videos of rap in other cultures and this is what she found. 

Japanese rap:


You can tell he's gangsta by how many times he puts his hands to his head and acts frustrated. My favorite part is the random shot of the dog near the end. Rap seems way less aggressive in Japanese. This was just funny.

French rap:


This one was even funnier than the Japanese one. The French language is too soft and precious to be taken serious in rap. Parts of it do sound cool though. 

And then you've got your typical American rap. 


I didn't put up the official music video cause I didn't wanna offend anyone. Rap videos are usually a little risque. 

I guess if you look at American rap in comparison to rap from other countries, it wins. I still stand by the fact that if you compare American rap to most other American genres, it loses. But it does have a time and a place, I'll give it that.

Anyways, enjoy the ridiculous rap videos in other languages :)


No comments:

Post a Comment