Green Vines Background

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Putting My Stuff Out There

Hey everyone! I normally don't solicit anything.....but I really need your votes haha. I entered Volcom's t-shirt design contest on PacSun's website and I really want to win. 

Here is one design:


And guess what. Literally like, five minutes after I submitted this design, some dude submitted the exact same design, except black and grey instead of colorful. I couldn't believe it. So don't vote for him! Vote for me! Please please please! 

Click HERE to vote for Volcom Star! 

Here is another one I made:


Click HERE to vote for New Perspective!

And I made another one! Haha apparently there is no limit. I could make a hundred of these things. 


Click HERE to vote for Fracture! Please vote for all of them! It will give me a better chance of winning. 

And I just made another one. I can't stop myself lol. 


Click HERE to vote for Target Practice. It may be my favorite. 


Thanks so much. You won't regret it. If I win, my design will be sold in stores, which is a baby step towards my dream lol. You wouldn't say no to helping somebody's dream right? 

So vote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment