Green Vines Background

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just a Couple of Bikers in a Barn

So......my latest Illustration project was to create a collage to go along with an article. My teacher emailed us six articles to choose from, and I chose one about these bikers and cowboys who go to church in a barn. 

Here is what I came up with:


The building in the back is the Harley Davidson building in Lindon which fit, cause it looks like a barn. 

The picture of the guy, other than the edits I made, is from the Sons of Anarchy t.v. show and I give them full credit for that so I don't want anyone trying to sue me for copyright or whatever.

And the cross/wings design on the back is from a random Google search so there ya go. I edited everything though, and the whole thing was done on photoshop. 

This is one of my favorite projects, just cause there were so many things I could do with the subject matter. I also really liked the color scheme, I think it fits together well. 

Anyways, enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment