Green Vines Background

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Today is an Artsy Fartsy Day

I have been studying for my History of Graphic Design midterm for the past three days. I'm taking a break because I just remembered something. I'm currently reading this huge long chapter about the Art Nouveau period, which has a lot of Japanese influence. For some reason, it reminded me of this video my sister showed me forever ago even though it has nothing to do with Japan. 

It is called The Monk and the Fish


It is so random, yet it makes me laugh and I like it. I guess it's also supposed to have some symbolism with God and such but I'm not sure, that's just what some comments said under the video.

I'm feeling super inspired today, but unfortunately I have to confine myself to the textbook and memorize images rather than making any. I guess I'll just have to save it for later.

Anyways, gotta get back to studying so enjoy the random video!


1 comment:

  1. hahahhaha i remember showing you this. ths monk is so cute! the way he walks is so bouncy and adorable

    ReplyDelete