Green Vines Background

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's A Brand New Day

My sister just showed me this video and I am in love with it, and with his voice. I have been pretty down the past few days so this was just what I needed. 

Joshua Radin - Brand New Day


Click HERE to see J Pop America Fun Time Now from SNL. It isn't on youtube so just click on the link if you want to see it. Trust me, it's worth it. Made me laugh. 

Also something else that has cheered me up: New Mountain Dew flavor!!! It's called Game Fuel: "Dew with a charge of tropical flavor"


The taste is interesting, but I love the cans, even if it is just for Call of Duty. All their cans should be this artistic. 

And finally, the thing that puts a smile on my face no matter what is my adorable little nephew. 


You can't help but smile at that face.

Now I'm going to go sit in front of the television and watch New Girl, Whitney, and/or Happy Endings until I feel like I've had my fix of funny while I eat some delicious 7 layer dip and drink some mtn dew. 

Which I will enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment