Green Vines Background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Two Foh One, What A Bargain

In case whoever is reading this hasn't taken Psychology from Mr. Fong at Mountain View High School, the blog title is supposed to be read with an Asian accent. 

I really got into calligraphy when I was learning about it in my History of Graphic Design class, and I went and bought a calligraphy set and everything. I tried it out, sucked at it on the first try and forgot about it until recently. 

I had an idea involving Chinese characters and lyrics that embody the meaning of the character. Here are some trials I did. Just trying to feel out the idea and see what works and what doesn't before I make the large version I want to do. 

This is the first one I did, you can tell cause it's kinda sloppy. 

The character is Love/Affection and the lyrics are from the song Tonight by Seether.

This is the second one I did. Looks like part of the top got cut off when I scanned it. Whoops.
The character is Beauty and the lyrics are from True Colors by Cyndi Lauper. 



This is the third one I did. I made it specifically for my sister Amy. 
The character is Dance and the lyrics are from I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack. 


I am probably going to make more in a little bit. I have to stay up till midnight so I can register for next semester. I usually stay up until two anyway so it's not a big deal. 

Here is a random doodle I did of my name. 


Anyways, enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment