Green Vines Background

Friday, December 30, 2011

Not Everyone Is a Jerk

It's times like these that I have to remind myself that not everyone is a jerk. Today it just feels like everyone I care about is getting screwed over in some way or another by other people in my life. It makes me so angry. All I want to do is make things right, and help the people I care about be happy again. But certain jerks keep making that pretty difficult. If people stopped being so selfish and started caring more for other people, the world would be a better place. 

I know it might sound kinda dumb to say WWJD (aka What Would Jesus Do), but I actually think that to myself sometimes. Jesus would never be an inconsiderate jerk, so neither should we.



All I gotta say is these jerks better stop hurting the people I care about or I might flip out on them.

So here's a goal I'm gonna put out to anyone who might be reading this: Instead of focusing so much on what you want and how you feel, stop for two seconds and try to put you in another person's shoes and focus on how they are feeling as well. It just might change the way you act, in a good way. I think everyone could be a little bit happier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment