Green Vines Background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Moms are Great

This is me and my mom at my high school graduation


Isn't she a babe? I think so. I think my mom is great. She is possibly the most amazing woman I know. She is a single mom who, while going to school full time, was working a full time graveyard shift at the hospital, and taking care of 7 children. Now she is graduated and working as an accountant and continues to be a stellar mom in my opinion. 
My mom is always there for me. Anytime I am sad, frustrated, mad, happy, or anything she is there to listen to me and give me the best advice when I need it. Prime example was last night when I really needed some advice and had nobody else to talk to, my mom talked to me for at least an hour and was completely supportive and gave me perfect advice. I don't know what I would do without her. 

My mom is an amazing, gorgeous, talented, sweet, spiritual, loving, fun person and I am very lucky to have her as my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment