Green Vines Background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

When Chocolate Calls Your Name

Have you ever had a craving for something that you can't stop thinking about until you get it? I have been thinking about chocolate ALL DAY. I found one of those frozen Marie Callender's chocolate creme pies in our freezer and was so excited. 



Then I saw these directions:


Who wants to wait overnight for what they've been craving all day?? Or even 4-5 hours?? That's torture. So I decided to speed the process along a little bit and came up with this:


Pathetic, I know. I happened to look at the directions again and saw this:


About 40 minutes to go! The individual slice is just sitting here in front of me, mocking me. Once the time is up I'll devour it and get my revenge. I guess it's true when they say revenge is sweet. Haha lame joke.

Anyways, check out my awesome nails:
They are called Jamberry Nails. It is a Utah company that basically makes skins (like for your ipod or laptop) for your nails. They are like vinyl stickers for your nails. They are pretty sweet. It lasts way longer than nail polish, doesn't chip, and comes in cool designs. I got a few different ones but this one is my favorite.

Anyways, you should check them out cause they are awesome, and they have a buy 3 get 1 free special going on right now. 

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment