Green Vines Background

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

I am in LOVE with Spanish Fork. After growing up there for 9 years, I can't wait for more. I spent about 4 hours there today and loved it. My sister Tara played her softball game and I took a bunch of pictures while I watched the game with Britt and her adorable baby. Then we went and ate at Barry's, which was a super cute little restaurant. Then Tara and I went down memory lane and went to all the places we used to go to all the time when we lived there. It was awesome. I love it there. I took about 250 pictures and put them all on Facebook, but here are some of my favorites. I accidentally had the time stamp setting on when I took a bunch of these and didn't realize it until halfway through the day so some of these have stupid time and date stamps, but I was able to crop some of them out. 























1 comment:

  1. I had almost forgotten about walking down to the irrigation ditch and sitting on the bridge and throwing things into the ditch and talking. And when the ditch was dry, we'd walk down it looking for raccoons. And the Thomas' house by the ditch. Happy memories.

    ReplyDelete