Green Vines Background

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Day I Got My Tripod

I am a little obsessed with night photography. Ok not a little. A lot. I have never been able to try it myself before because I didn't have a tripod, and tripods are kinda necessary for night photos. So, guess what I did. That's right Captain Obvious, I bought a tripod. It is already in my top five favorite as well as most useful purchases. Here are a bunch of pics I took, all in my backyard. Some of them were taken before today, but only these first few. All these pictures were shot using a Nikon D3000. 



























Ready....set.....front flip!!!











This is my FAVORITE!




I kept having problems with the pictures turning out reddish...as I'm sure you noticed. I kept adjusting the white balance and it didn't seem to do anything....hopefully I can figure out how to fix it with the camera settings so I don't have to fix all of them later in photoshop. Also the lights all look like bursts. Kinda cool but hopefully I can figure out how to fix that too. Anyway, first attempt at night photography almost a success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment