Green Vines Background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

There's More to Life Than Being Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking

Four score and seven years ago.........ok not really. Just four years ago. Four years ago I got my drivers license. On that day a dream was born. A dream of one day owning my own car and having ULTIMATE freedom. Sadly, that dream didn't come true until about a month ago. What a great day that was though :) I bought myself a 2005 Hyundai Elantra and it is the best, most expensive decision I have ever made. 


I have this thing where I like to name my stuff. It started with my guitars and I guess it has progressed to my car since I finally have one. It took me a month to figure out a name that fit this perdy car but today, it finally came to me: Blue Steel. That's right. From Zoolander. Luckily, Blue Steel CAN turn left though :)

So voila! Freedom in physical form. Expensive, yet worth it. My dream finally come true. Hopefully I'll have plenty of good memories with Blue Steel. You know what they say, you never forget your first car ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment