Green Vines Background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Making Kodak Moments

Life is about experiences. Life is nothing without doing amazing things and creating memories. Lately I have really been wanting to play tennis, since I haven't played in so long, and it reminded me of one of my favorite days. I don't remember how old I was, maybe 14 or so. My sister Brittany was about 16 I guess. We really wanted to play tennis but it was pouring rain. So we did what any teenagers would do. We found some of our crappiest tennis balls, grabbed our rackets, and went to the tennis court anyway. I don't think I have ever had more fun playing tennis than I did that day with Britt in the pouring rain. In fact, I have a lot of really good memories of playing tennis with Britt.

I remember one time when I was about 16 or something, it was really late at night. It had been snowing for a long time but it had finally stopped. My sisters and I decided to walk to Nielsen's Grove park in Orem, which was about a five minute walk from our house. When we got there, the entire park was covered in deep, untouched snow. Needless to say, it didn't stay that way for very long. We played in the snow until we couldn't feel anything anymore and then trudged back home. I loved that night. 

I guess what I'm learning from all these memories that are coming back to me is that my sisters are awesome and I should hang out with them more, even if they are old and married now lol. 

Amy, Leann, Me


Brittany, Me


Tara, Me


Me, Tara, Amy


Cat, Me


 Very crappy picture of me and Cat
 

Sadly, I don't have any pictures of me and Holly but she is hilarious. Don't think I forgot about her.

Anyways, enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment