Green Vines Background

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air

I love things that are different. I feel inspired by them. Differences are what make this world interesting. 

I love this music video. Selena Gomez is gorgeous and talented, even if she is dating Justin Bieber. I love how creative and different the video is.

Selena Gomez & The Scene
Love You Like a Love Song


I think this music video is hilarious and true. Also it is a fun use of collage.

Toby Keith
American Ride


I'm not ashamed to admit I like America's Next Top Model. It's entertaining and the photographs are usually amazing. Allison Harvard has been my favorite out of all the seasons.

This is one of my favorite photographs she was in.


She's really different but she's amazingly talented. Her huge eyes are what throws most people off when they look at her. 


They are currently doing an All Star season and she is on it. Their latest challenge was to write a song and sing it in a music video. Hers was weirdly cool. She kind of reminds me of a Tim Burton character in this video.

 

Speaking of Tim Burton, I recently saw Coraline for the first time a couple of weeks ago and even though it is weird, I like it. I love the music on it and the animation is so creative. 

 I am also a fan of Project Runway. Deal with it. The latest winner, Anya Ayoung-Chee, is fantastic. She was my favorite and I'm glad she won.

This is her

 
I never thought any woman could look good with half a shaved head but she pulls it off. She is from Trinidad, which I think has definitely influenced her style. 

She is amazing with prints. I loved the dress she wore at Fashion Week.


She also designed this:


And lots of other stuff like that. I'm glad she won. She just barely learned to sew weeks before going on the show and she won. She's inspirational because even though she didn't have the technique the other designers had, she had the creativity and that's what helped her win. I can relate to her in that way, of not having all the technical skills. 

Technique can be taught, creativity can't. 

Anyways, enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment