Green Vines Background

Saturday, April 28, 2012

So Much Music, So Little Time

I love music. It has saved me more than once. I was recently going through my iTunes and discovered tons of forgotten music, along with music I have never even listened to. It was like suddenly getting all this new music. I loved it :) Since I can't get my iPod adapter to work in my car, I have to burn CDs in order to play them while I drive. So I made a bunch of playlists and burned a bunch of CDs. Made me very happy :) Here are some songs I'm lovin' on right now. 

Do it Alone by Sugarcult

  

You and I by Ingrid Michaelson


Brothers on a Hotel Bed by Death Cab for Cutie


I Devise my Own Demise by Papa Roach


Riot by Three Days Grace


My sister Leann showed me this song yesterday and I think it's hilarious.
Don't Be a Douchebag by Jump Smokers



Also, totally random but I made this for my momma:


It's at a weird angle cause I was trying to block the sun glare from our huge window. It didn't turn out exactly how I was trying to get it to look but I'm still happy with how it looks.

That's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment