Green Vines Background

Friday, September 17, 2010

THE Man: Rob Dyrdek

Over the past week I have developed an extreme love for Rob Dyrdek and his neverending ability to make me laugh my freaking head off. He is the most random, hilarious man I have ever seen. Not to mention, he is an FANtastic skateboarder.

Here is his beautiful face


I knew that he had that TV show Rob & Big, but now he has his own show called Rob's Fantasy Factory. He, like most guys, can be freaking disgusting at times but he is super HILARIOUS. Plus you get to see him biff it time after time in so many different ways. People getting hurt is almost always an immediate crack up.

Some of the things Rob has done:
1. Bought a mini horse and keep it IN his house.
2. Taught his pit bull how to skateboard.
3. Donated his clothes to hobos on the street.
4. Built a zip line in his warehouse.
5. Had an "awkward intervention" for his weirdo cousin "Big Cat"
6. Simulated a shark attack in a pool while wearing chain mail and a motorcycle helmet.
7. Bought a time machine and drove to canada to get tips on how to make it work.
8. Took a spiritual Guru on his motorcycle and other awesome toys.
9. AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!

Basically, he is random, hilarious, and super talented and he never fails to brighten my day. Right now there is a Fantasy Factory marathon going on and I now know how my night is going to play out.

Thank you Rob, for being funny, stupid, and catching it all on camera. You are the bomb shiz.





No comments:

Post a Comment