Green Vines Background

Thursday, June 28, 2012

It Must Be Love

Look at their faces. Can't you tell how much in love they are with tennis? lol. Those are faces of love. Love faces. 


If any of you watch professional tennis, you might have made the connection to the title of this post and the slogan they always say during the big tournaments. It must be love. This started out as a campaign in the US Open and it just kinda stuck after that. Not only does love refer to having zero points in tennis, but also, if you're like me, you can't help but love tennis. Unless you're Andre Agassi. Turns out you CAN be really good at something you hate. But anyway, back to my point. I love tennis. It's something I'm actually semi good at when I really try and actually like to do. Wimbledon is going on right now :) I got to watch Andy Roddick play yesterday. He is my favorite, plus he's American which is a bonus. And it doesn't hurt that he's so dang attractive.


My birthday was yesterday and my sister gave me the tennis racket I've been wanting forEVER. It's the Wilson Surge BLX 2. 


The one I originally saw and wanted was the Surge BLX 1, which was black and green instead of black and red, but the amazing Lynn Jorgensen who strings the tennis rackets where I work strung my racket with red and black string so it looks awesome. I went and played with it tonight and taught my sis how to play and I love it. It is super light compared to my old racket, which was the Head Flexpoint OS racket that Andre Aggasi used when he played.


It's still gonna take some getting used to this new racket but I love it. I can't wait to try it out with my usual tennis buddy when she isn't sick anymore.......that means you Britt lol. We've gotta find a way to get tickets to the US Open someday. Bucket list :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment